Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's been awhile.

I have since disposed of the k770i, that funky piece of shit. And i have finally settled down with a Nokia E63, which is working pretty fine so far. Pretty good, pretty good, and its in a nice shade of chris king red. Very nice.

Speaking of red, i hate red cars for some reason. Not hate, but i won't drive one unless i have no choice. What do i mean by no choice? Its means, i find 2 Skylines, one costs 7.5k and the other costs 8.5k. The cheaper one is red and the other is white. Assuming both are R33s and manual. I'll Get the red one. 1k and buy me half a year of fuel.

And i wonder whats the traffic on this site, i reckon it isn't much since i don't blog about clubbing, naked girls, am not pretty, post no pictures, and i don't talk much about any other topic other than myself.

So i don't think many people visit anymore, no one wants to leave tags anymore either. =(

Whine whine whine.

And my tagboard is causing pop-ups.

Should i serve ads?

An extra set of income to buy me groceries?

Out.

No comments: