Thursday, May 22, 2008

I washed my car by myself today. Now, i'm going to start saving for a full overhaul of the car. The engine is complaining pretty badly. Maybe i'll get sponsorship from my dad if he sees that i'm taking care of the car. Now that i've got some time. Might as well do it myself. Anything to keep that car. In fact, i think i'll get the exact same car in melbourne. In diesel.

And so, recently, some guy got jailed for making some incendiary comments against the most protected group of people in singapore. But i doubt that action will be taken if that same sheltered group started spreading hate against other groups of people. Thats life isn't it. We don't want anybody bombing anybody.

The line between race and religion has now blurred. When one speaks about a race, it automatically includes the assumed religion too.

Then again, the guy who got jailed was making some pretty outrageous comments.

I wonder if one purely states facts, would he be charged for sedition? I wonder. How far is the government willing to go?

I think the population in general is mature enough to ignore all these taunts. At least, i believe in our singaporean people. The singhs can tolerate turban jokes thrown at them, the indians even use keleng on themselves. Chinese guys get called pigs all the time. I have full confidence in the maturity of the people in singapore.

There is absolutely NO agenda in this blog post. Don't sue me for sedition.

3 days 3 days.

No comments: