Monday, May 5, 2008

And thus, this shall be the new location where one can catch a glimpse of whats happening in my life. I should revive how i used to be in days of old. But then again, contemplating anything is pretty difficult with so many distractions hanging around.

First off, here's an update on my life for the time i've been missing.

The bananas were harvested, and have all been distributed. There were comments like "your bananas like different leh, very sweet" and "my turtle likes your bananas".

There was KL, i believe i didn't mention much about KL other than driving up. There was no roast goose, and adam, lotte and i were disappointed. Adam + Nat in the backseat makes for good comedy.

Boat trip on 14th Mar. Good trip. Got sunburnt. Catch fish. At the end of it all, i met my unit commander, and now, the entire unit knows me as the fishing guy.

And, trikora, we just returned last night. Good stuff. Fishing was bad, it rained for a bit. I didn't sleep much. I learnt to net fish. And i failed to net a dead fish. It isn't easy ah. (those who've been with me+adam should know) And lotte got sunburnt.

Thats about all. Brief updates. I haven't been writing much. Cannot blame. No time. In the army, i'm too busy sleeping to bother.

Up next, old people who cut queues, and end up holding up the queue because they're foreign to technology.

No comments: