Friday, March 5, 2010

Rudely awakened by some metal clanging sounds, i forced myself back to sleep because it still wasn't time for me to wake up. When it was time to wake, i found someone in the kitchen packing up pots and stuff in the drawers. I was chastised for not clearing some unused stuff in the drawer. Those things had been there since we arrived in melbourne. And so i stated that as a matter of fact, he pulled his initiative bullshit on me.

"You should have the initiative to keep it somewhere"

I told him that if it wasn't mine, and i don't know where its supposed to go, it stays where it is. He didn't seem happy, and he called this gifts my sister bought us, "nonsense". Much like a disused electric convection oven he lugged home from thailand and all sorts of other infrequently used appliances.

Now, scolding me when i have just woken up is not such a good idea, insulting gifts my sister brought for me is even worse. And that conversation wasted 10mins of my life i'll now never get back, i couldn't even finish my tea and microwave some beehoon, and since i learnt nothing new, i brought away nothing from the encounter. I had to leave the house otherwise i'd miss the bus. I normally don't care because i drive to the station, but since he came, well you know the story.

Thus concludes my unpleasant account. In summary, i woke up, got lectured at by a man who wakes at 6 to pack up the kitchen, and lost time i needed for following my morning routine.

Now i have yet to receive compliments for elevating the cleanliness of his garage to that of a level NEVER SEEN BEFORE. That's, what i call initiative, not putting some utensils in a box, leaving it in the garage, and then forgetting about it.

And i have also yet to see demonstration of his so called initiative. I paid for his dinner, i don't see my money back. WHERE'S THE FUCKING INITIATIVE!

If this kind of shit happens twice a week, i will snap by the 5th week, or before. I'm glad i'm finally employed, out of sight, out of mind.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: