Friday, December 11, 2009

Its amazing how a change of train operators can change how things are run. The trains run slower and they are a longer wait. Maybe not the longer wait. But I used to get surprised at how I can arrive in town in 25mins. It took a crawling 36mins. Despite it being an express train. To that effect, I was almost late for chemistry lab.

In chemistry lab, the lab technician locks the door 10 mins after 8.30. So all the latecomers actually automatically get to skip the lab. And that counts towards your attendance. As a foreign student, that's not a good thing. To miss out on attendance like that. I've got like better things to do with the hours I can skip than waste it on being late for chem lab.

On a lighter note, the weather is cooler these days. So there was no need for the aircon. Even without the aircon, it'd still be cold. So its a good way to save electricity. I guess.

I've got a presentation today. For english. I've learnt that female english teachers above the age of 45 are generally biased. Male teachers are more open. This semester's teacher is a guy, and he's awesome.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: