Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Currently at the RMIT Library on Swanston, doing some presentation slides for my part in the English project. Working with an arab nitwit, and a clueless person from China, it sucks the most. The only workable dude is a fellow anime person from Indonesia, whom I sometimes don't understand, but thats fine. He does his work, well, so does the arab fag, but he's just a fag, with his superiority complex without any real ability. But I digress.

So, I should be doing my slides, but I cannot really give much of a damn, since it's just collating and putting into points whats written in my report. Mundane as it is, English is a requirement for me to gain entry into university. English, they could have just given me, and I speak for the rest of the English speakers in class, one entrance examination in English and be done with it, but no, we have to attend lessons, do pointless projects, essays, reports, things I realised, I already know.

School itself is boring, doing the things I've already done before, chemistry is so easy it's not even funny anymore. I hardly have the drive to do anything anymore. And since I get a 1 week break from Friday onwards, I am almost in a holiday mood.

Back to the English project, there is a presentation involved, and I'm doing my own slides, of course I would, because I wouldn't trust anyone in my group with the task of transposing my work into a presentation because, well you know, China, uhhh, Dubai. And of course, I also did the introduction, conclusion and half the summary for the report.

And now, I shall resume being productive, which actually means I'm going back to work.

On a passing note, Sonata Arctica's new album is pretty good.

No comments: