Monday, July 7, 2008

They're building more and more gantries even in the face of rising Oil prices! Not that i care, i hardly drive anymore. But still, there will be 16 gantries on the KPE alone. Ridiculous isn't it. 16 gantries on a 12km stretch of road. Imagine each gantry charges 50 cents. And you have to pass through all 16 of it. $8 bucks to use 12km of road.

EIGHT BUCKS! Thats 4 liters of petrol dude! I can travel 40 kilometers with 4 liters of petrol. Its suddenly easier to just go ride a bicycle, which is what i'm doing. Although the travel time is long, about 1hour from lotte's place and 2hours from mine. Its worth it. I get to exercise too.

And because it's all getting so expensive. I'm not going to buy a car for myself in singapore anymore. There really isn't a point to it now since i have 11 months left and i CAN cycle to camp. That ban on cycling to camp for SAF personnel seems to be a hoax. I'm still saving for a car in australia though. Its too much of a waste not to drive there.

So, just now when i went out for dinner. I experienced some ridiculous happenings...

I'll tell the story tomorrow. All i can say now is that, some women are incredulous. Women belonging to the special group called incredulous revolts against common sense just by speaking. A feat unachievable by most. I felt, intimidated.

No comments: