Thursday, July 24, 2008

These days, i've been riding to camp. Most of the time from balestier though, so it isn't too far. Well, right? 1hour of riding time isn't exactly very far. Its about the same travel time by bus/mrt. So its good to have a work out on the way to camp too. Can lose weight, can keep fit, blablablabla.

Can also fear my chain snapping because the chain is kinda old. And when it snaps, i'm screwed.

But those are small issues. There are more pressing issues, like how i'm sometimes invisible, especially to women. I've lost count of the times i've almost been killed, by a lady in a car bigger than what she can handle. Its almost as if they were ignoring me, my hand signals, and my existence.

Just yesterday, was this bitch. The light was green, in my favour, but the the bitch insisted on turning, just as i was crossing the junction. Fuck, i AM a vehicle. And she even dared to give me that look of annoyance. The lights were green, in my favor, and i hope the bitch hits an expensive car. If i were driving, she wouldn't even dare look me in the eye (partly because of what i'll be driving la).

Ah, and ladies in big cars, don't even check blind spots when filtering onto a main road. Fucking bitch just cut 2 lanes. 1 foot from my front wheel, almost mowing the great me down, but i'm lucky. I survived. I even got to kick her car! Once again, if i was driving, she wouldn't even dare. Because a car hitting another car, is not very pleasant.

Then, pedestrians are another matter. There are many varieties. Like the bunch of i donno whats, occupying the whole space, walking slowly or even just standing around, blocking the path out of spite perhaps? At least these will move, even though the lowly educated kind would try and stare me down.

The legendary ones would be those that can singlehandedly or rather those that can block an entire roadside pavement all by themselves! They're not uncommon nowadays. I fall into despair when i hop onto the pavement to escape crazy cars and then i'm faced with these, for want of a better word, cows. To my left is a big deep drain, and to my right is the crazy busy road. Jing tui liang nan!

2 to 3 ft wide, i dont really know how they achieve it. But a surcharge should be imposed on public transport for those chronically obese people, because they take up more space, and require more fuel to transport. I'm not being mean, because its THEIR fault that they're this size, unless one proves he/she cannot lose weight by exercise and are trying their very best. Or one is genetically obese, then thats just too bad.

But usually, obesity, is caused by laziness, a sedentary lifestyle, and a general unwillingness to move. So, fuck you obese people. FUCK YOU.

Yes, i'm mean, so what? Been close to a grossly overweight person? Notice the stench? Now imagine being downwind from this animal for durations in excess of 10mins. Fuck.

No comments: