Friday, February 26, 2010

Daily, my patience is being tested, usually i would have blown up already. Yesterday, i was told to use less oil in my cooking, and had someone inferior at cooking forcefully instruct me, her way. Her words WILL be ignored though. I will not have someone less able in the subject matter of cooking than me instruct me. It does not matter that she's older, she sucks at cooking, period.

She comments on our sleeping habits, whatever we do, there's something bad about it. We knew it was bad, but if i had to choose between 4 months of mandai hill camp and 4 months of their presence, i choose the army. Even if S3 branch is screwed up.

I feel powerless. Outdated old fools who don't even know how to use the internet are trying to teach me how to live. Now all i can do is to ignore.

And, a kitchen counter top made of a material that has to be kept dry at all times belongs to a showroom, not a real house that does cooking. Where is the wisdom in selecting a kitchen counter top material that is easily damaged by water and stuff?
I've always chosen function over form.

Swallowing pride is not easy, since you all know i'm pretty prideful. Now, the happiest day of march will be the day that meddlesome witch leaves. And the happiest day of june will be the day her husband leaves. Perhaps.

Her voice just pisses me off now, it irks me. It comes as no surprise, as she has nothing positive to say, i don't need her favor anyway. I'm amazed at how calculating she is, she isn't even cantonese like jeremy is.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

No comments: