Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And so, my HSBC supplementary credit card has been cancelled due to an incident at the Pepper Lunch at Jurong Point. The cashier swiped my card twice, saying that my card cannot be used, which was fine and dandy. So i paid cash.

When the credit card bill came, i was charged $17.40 twice. Which comes up to about $34.80. And that is a lot of money. I can survive an entire week on $34.80, if i don't leave camp, and don't leave bed.

And so, the charge was disputed, and through some complicated chain of events, my HSBC card was cancelled. Which is actually rather annoying. These people can void my card in the middle of the night, making me pay cash for my petrol, and then call me up to verify if i'm the owner of the card.

Ridiculous i tell you. And never once has a cashier looked properly at my signature and name to verify anything. Its done a lot in Australia though.

Now, back to work, i'm done ranting.

No comments: