Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too many things on my mind.

I'll start with movies. There's so many movies showing now, and i'm missing out. I think there are movies i haven't caught which i wanna catch. I don't really know actually, i need to actually see the list of movies to decide what i rather watch.

But the movies i've seen recently have been pretty good. Better than the last 3 I reckon.

1. Confessions of a Shopaholic;

Sure, its a chick flick with colorful and frivolous clothes, but its funny and thats what matters. Who cares if the character development is a little rushed, who cares! As long as its funny. Its fine.

2. Gran Torino;

I liked the show. My girlfriend might beg to differ though. Since she slept through the whole show. I liked how Clint Eastwood grunted the entire length of the movie. And i also like the character development of the characters.

Contrary to the title, the show has NOTHING to do with the Gran Torino, although there's one, it just serves as a catalyst of some sorts to things.

3. Detroit Metal City;

The dude who portrayed L in the Deathnote series plays Souichi Negishi in this title. Its a good show, very funny and all, but the girlfriend can't figure out what kind of dreams death metal gives people, neither can i.

The cast also plays the characters quite well, true to the manga i would say.

End of my movie review, and suddenly i just feel so tired.

End of my blog too.

No comments: