Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Xmas is a trying time i tell you. Every Xmas is a trying time. Then, when i had a car, it was still a trying time, now, when i have no car, its even more of a trying time. What with the presents and what not.

Tsk.

Every single day, i am tested.
Every single day, i have to restrain myself.

I have, $110 left for the month. Not much. That means i have only about $20 to spend per week.

Trying times, trying times.

Without a car, i have no choice but to bus/mrt/walk. I can't walk home from camp, well i could, but that would probably take awhile. Price of bus/mrt is skyhigh, even though i believe oil prices have dropped more than 50%, but the price of transport still remains.

Tsk. And i heard there are now less seats on the MRT. To pack more people for profit maximising. I know.

6 more months before i'm gone from here.

So, in these trying times, does anybody want to donate money to me? I accept any amount, whether large or small. This money will go towards funding either a skyline r33 gts-t or a 180sx. I'm ruling out any convertibles because, no money, unless someone wants to sponsor.

What benefits? One might wonder.

Benefits you say? If a donor comes down to melbourne, i will personally drive you around. Benefits!

HA.

I love my girlfriend. Lest she complains there is no love.

Oh yeah, and i caught twillight last night. Tsk, nowhere near Alucard.

No comments: