Monday, August 11, 2008

The girlf has left for melbourne. Unfortunately, i will miss her for the next 3 weeks or so. My weekends will thus involve my computer, and i. Meals, will involve instant noodles, my computer, and myself.

Camp life is getting busier and busier, quickly approaching hell month of some sort. When i'll be stuck in some queensland desert for a month. No emails, no phone network, nothing.

We've recently bought a new car, my mom, my sis, and i. Its a black renault clio, small nimble hatchback. I quite like it, as its the first renault with a decent sound system. And it handles quite well. BUT.

My favourite is still my dad's car. Of course its gonna be my favourite. Especially with my darling in it.

Photobucket

i'm going to go sleep, after tossing around in bed for an hour or so. I need to wake in an hour. LOL.

No comments: